Saturday 15 May 2010

My BBC email

Zoe here, I have gotten an Email from the BBC. Okay it's boring but I need to update the blog with something, It's this or I reveiw episodes of doctor who and nobody wants me to do that. (I asked if it was possible to create an under sixteen board for BBC Ouch! -yes you need to type the exclamation point- Ouch! for those confused is the BBC disability thing.)

Hi Zoe

Thank you for writing to us with your question. This is something we

are always looking into and will try to make it happen some day. At the
moment it is difficult for us to host a kids board as it needs a lot
more work to make sure that nothing offensive or unsuitable makes it on
to the live site. However, as I say, we recognise that there is a need
for such a board and continue to try and make it happen.

It might be good to talk about disability on the CBBC boards as it will

make others your age more aware of what it is like to live with
aspergers. That can only be a good thing.

Ouch! Team

Zoe here again, Point one: Most people on the CBBC message boards are egight and watch CBBC! Point two: Maybe mentioning I was an aspie before would have helped this make sense. Point C: I know this is boring but Hannah wants me to post so I am posting whatever boring posts I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment